DrVoIP Amazon Connect Configuration Packages!
How much does it cost to design and deploy an Amazon Connect Call Center?
We offer qualified companies a no cost “Proof of Concept “ (POC) Amazon Call Center Instance built in our portal for your use and testing with your agents able to log in and take phone calls on a number we provide. A POC can be set up within a few hours! From the POC, we design and deploy a solution that meets your requirements in your Amazon Connect portal. We make use of our discovery process and planning guides. We also build our solutions with our own Agent dashboard, named Dextr. Dextr provides the core feature set that all call center professionals expect including voice, text and email routing to the ‘next available agent’. We can also provide outbound “auto campaign dialers” to increase agent productivity for notifications, recorded announcements and appointment reminders.
Your TCO is further reduced, when compared to the cost of the software engineering or professional services required to obtain the same feature set as that available to Dextr subscribers. Dextr is a UCaaS solution that front ends Amazon Connect Instances with a custom agent dashboard and supervisor display. Any enterprise with an Amazon Connect instance can onboard themselves at https://Dextr.cloud. We deploy “virtually” and “globally” so just click or call!
If DrVoIP deploy’s your Amazon Connect instance, we offer the following fixed cost deployment packages:
- Amazon Connect Basic Configuration of no more than 25 Agents, 5 Customer Service Queues, 5 routing profiles
- for a flat fee of $1500 (DrVoIP 10 hour block) – this includes setup of an Amazon Connect Instance in your portal, basic inbound routing, IVR, Call Back, as we include Dextr, all Dextr features
- Amazon Connect Advanced Feature Creation for LEX BOTS, LAMDA./DynamoDB
- for a flat fee of $1500 DrVoIP 10 hour block) we can add in LEX speech recognition to your IVR defined in the basic configuration, and look at data dip options
- Amazon Connect CRM Integrations for other than Salesforce or Zoho which can be part of the Advance Feature Creation
- This is dependent on the SOW but is generally within our DrVoIP 10 hour block)
- Dextr is bundled in our solution packages and is no charge for first 30 days, then .007 per logged in minute or about $3.00 a day per agent desktop!
There are two reasons we can commit to these low prices for the design, deployment, test and turn up your Amazon Connect call center. First, we deploy virtually. no travel involved. All work is done remotely by Certified Amazon developers. Secondly, most of the features that folks ask for are already developed in our Dextr.Cloud portal, which significantly reduces the hours that would otherwise be required to implement these features on ani individual basis.
Basic Package and Advanced Package are prepaid through our online ordering process.
Call 800-946-6127 ask LEX for Doctor VoIP or Peter!
DrVoIP Amazon Connect for the Business Manager
- What makes up a Basic Amazon Connect Call Center?
- Amazon Connect Discover Questions for Call Center Planning
- Amazon Connect Planning Guide
- Amazon Connect Historical Reporting Options
- The ROI and TCO when using the Dextr Dashboard
- Amazon Connect Check List
- Amazon Reporting Elements
- Understanding Amazon Connect Billing
- Amazon Connect & Dextr.Cloud Agent Dashboard
- Three Minute Video Overview of the Dextr Dashboard for Amazon Connect
DrVoIP Amazon Connect for the Technical Manager
- Amazon Connect Custom integration Tools
- Amazon Connect Configuration “tips and tricks”
- Tech Tip – Understanding LEX BOT Versioning and Alias
- Deep Call Back from Queue without losing your place in Queue
- Simple, Cheap and useful Voice Mail Solution
- Is Today a Holiday Check?
- Amazon Connect “Forced Release” Options
- Amazon Connect building prompts with Polly
- Building Conversational LEX Solutions
- Amazon Connect Call Back from Queue Options
- Email Routing in Amazon Connect