Amazon Connect Call Center Frequently Asked Questions!
We offer an illustrated Detailed Planning guide for outlining the issues you need to should consider if you are designing a new Amazon powered Call Center. Here you will find answers to the most often asked questions about AWS services in general and Amazon Connect Call Center in particular!
DrVoIP Amazon Connect for the Business Manager
- What makes up a Basic Amazon Connect Call Center?
- Amazon Connect Discover Questions for Call Center Planning
- Amazon Connect Planning Questions
- Amazon Connect Historical Reporting Options
- The ROI and TCO when using the Dextr Dashboard
- Amazon Connect Check List
- Amazon Reporting Elements
- Understanding Amazon Connect Billing
- Amazon Connect & Dextr.Cloud Agent Dashboard
- Dextr Dashboard offers Historical Reporting
- Three Minute Video Overview of the Dextr Dashboard for Amazon Connect
- What are “soft limitations” on new accounts?
- Advanced Post Call Survey strategies
- Speech Analytics now a standard part of Amazon Connect and Dextr!
- Enable Agent to leave pre-recorded messages when reaching Voice Mail on outbound dial
DrVoIP Amazon Connect for the Technical Manager
- Amazon Connect Basic Configuration Tutorial
- Amazon Connect Custom integration Tools
- Amazon Connect Configuration “tips and tricks”
- Tech Tip – Understanding LEX BOT Versioning and Alias
- Deep Call Back from Queue without losing your place in Queue
- Simple, Cheap and useful Voice Mail Solution
- Is Today a Holiday Check?
- Amazon Connect “Forced Release” Options
- Amazon Connect building prompts with Polly
- Building Conversational LEX Solutions
- Amazon Connect Call Back from Queue Options
- Email Routing in Amazon Connect
- What are “Soft Limits”
- Building Custom CCP for CRM Integrations
- Custom CCP example using start/stop/resume voice recording
- Custom CCP to enable Agents to change their outbound Caller ID
- SMS Inbound request for call back
We have yet to find a Call Center requirement we could not implement with Amazon Connect and the every growing library of Amazon Web Service solutions! If you can imagine it, we can implement it. Let’s put our heads together and construct a call center that meets and exceeds your call center requirements! We deliver on time, on budge with the highest customer satisfaction scores!