Expertise in design, selection, installation and ongoing maintenance
DrVoIP is NOT in the business of selling you equipment. We are in the business of providing expertise in the design, selection, installation and ongoing maintenance of your VoIP deployment. We can help you define your requirement and then create the specifications and equipment lists that enable you to shop for the best equipment price in the market. We can then provide the technical services to install, and maintain the agreed to solution going forward!
What DrVoIP Provides:
- IP telephony architectures with ShoreTel, CISCO and Microsoft as a base at a single location/geography to multiple locations and geographies
- Integration Unified Communication and collaboration experience adopting the “Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concepts”.
- Migrating from a legacy communication architecture to Unified Communication
- Consulting service providers to host value added service offerings
- Customized business communication applications
- We help our customers deliver world-class services around:
- Voice – inbound/outbound
- Self-service solutions
- Multimedia management
- Video based contact centers
- CRM integrations
- Social media integration
- Quality/compliance solutions
- Reporting and analytics
- Back office automation
- Packaged applications
- Work force optimization solutions
Fanatical VoIP Support by Certified Engineers
DrVoIP has superior technical capabilities in iPBX, Call Centers, VoIP, SIP, video conferencing, voice mail, IVR, and Dialing Solutions. With certified Expertise in ShoreTel, CISCO, Microsoft, 3CX, Asterisk and all things Linux, we can take you from concept to “go live” and stay with you for training and “post cut” help desk solutions!
Additionally, we provide custom CRM and SAP integration for most phone systems. We do custom call flow and IVR scripting for ShoreTel ECC and CISCO UCCX. Our Priority Member Service and Text2Email service integrate SMS text messaging into your call center or customer service groups!
Sample Solutions and Comparisons: